Sunday, November 8, 2009

...and so it begins.

Well, I suppose I should start by explaining the purpose and goal of this blog.

On October 14, 2009, the most amazing man I've ever known asked me to marry him. Yes, I, the girl who was in fear of always being the bridesmaid, will now be the bride. So, now, the planning begins... right?

Here's what I have:
* The groom
* The location

...and so it begins.

We plan to have the ceremony in a small, historical church in Edna, TX. I grew up camping at the park, Brackenridge, and Chris spent time there as a kid as well. Most of his family still lives there. So, it works.
http://www.brackenridgepark.com/meetingplaces/church.aspx
(This is the church)

I've decided on a casual, country theme. No, I don't mean 4-wheelin', beer drinkin' country...

Help, please!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the church! That is absolutely ADORABLE!

    Okay...time to start planning!!
    I'll help! I'll help!

    :)

    ReplyDelete